Some new stuff

Here are a couple illustrations to accompany "A Dip in the Pool", a short story by Roald Dahl.

Cut paper chapter header. I'm trying to make the silhouettes look like the characters in the full pages. I think this one was moderately successful. its really HARD!


the full page. I struggled with this one a lot, the colors kept coming out all wrong, and I'm still not completely happy with it. It needs more contrast, and maybe a different color somewhere. Its not at all how I had originally envisioned it.


and I've been working on this guy on and off all summer. Theres really no point to it, and the shape ended up looking kind of gross and blobby, but thats okay. Its really just a lesson in tedium. It has some really pretty parts that I'm rather proud of though, so thats good! Its roughly 10"x15".