Nasturtiums

Hi everyone! look what I did today! I really like it, it has pleasing colors, and the girl is wearing my favorite necklace. I don't know what made me decide to draw nasturtiums, but they are really pretty flowers, and I love the way their leaf-shape looks. You know me... girls and flowers, life as usual.





also, I really like when I sit down and do something from start to finish in a day, it makes me feel really accomplished. I think this is the first time I've done something just for myself in a while. I was doodling on the back of a wiifit warning handout thing, and then this happened. Unfortunately, I was originally sitting down to work on ideas for thesis, which, as you can see, didn't happen at all. I want to have a rough idea with sketches by the time the semester starts, and since right now, I only have vague ideas in my head, I've got a lot of work ahead of me.

Speaking of.. does anyone know when classes start again? I am hopeless when it comes to finding these sorts of things out.

I guess its after New Year's too. Did you all make resolutions? I didn't until yesterday, when I decided that this was going to be the year I teach myself to cook. Hopefully that will make it a little easier to eat healthy. I generally live on frozen food and peanut butter and jelly, and I am not entirely happy with this diet. I made stuffed peppers last night and they were pretty successful, so its a start.